How does it work
- It's your adventure - We will support you in the design of a personalised route, special and unique to you.
- It's a big one! - Your T2B route will be an ultramarathon and must be between 30 and 100 miles.
- It's a Top 2 Bottom - Ideally, your route will be a point-to-point route from a northerly location to a southerly one.
- The route - Once designed you submit your route and we provide you with a cut-off time for your distance.
- The deadline - Don't panic, cut off times will be generous allowing for a mix of abilities and approaches (run/jog/walk). You will however need complete your route ahead of your cut off time to qualify for the 'finishers' award
- The start line - You must start your route between 5am on Friday 24th September and 12pm on Sunday the 26th September.
*Please note, you must be aged 18 or over at by the start date of this event. If you live outside of the UK please contact info.RunT2B@gmail.com to find out how you can get involved in this event.
Here is the original T2B route for inspiration!